The Time 4 Me is the registered owner of the website but it is hosted and maintained by 1 and 1 internet providers. The Time 4 me is a branch of GUGU Time 4 Me Centre, a registered charity; registration No 1158281. Office adress: 276 Church Road, London, E10 7KQ
Conditions of use
This page tells you the conditions of use on which you may make use of our website www.thetime4me.com as a guest or a buyer or registered user. Please read these Conditions of use carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Conditions of use and that you agree to abide by them.
Accessing the Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website, to users
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Conditions of use.
All material posted on the Website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice or professional opinion on which reliance should be placed.
The Time 4 Me makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. And expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising from any reliance placed on materials posted on the Website by any visitor to the Website and by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents, or from the use or inability to use the Website, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and The Time 4 Me had been advised of the possibility of the same. Direct, indirect or consequential loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits or contracts, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure or management time.
Nothing in these Conditions of use shall exclude The Time 4 Me’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
iruses, hacking and other offences
.You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Third party websites
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
The user and The Time 4 Me agree to submit any dispute (including any non-contractual dispute) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and The Time 4 Me under which you may access the website www.thetime4me.com Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Conditions of use.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
· in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
· in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
· for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
· to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Conditions of use, or
· not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored any software used in the provision of the Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including,
Comment spaces and forums
Any other forms of user-generated content
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website and to any interactive services associated with them. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards. ontributions must:
· be accurate (where they state facts)
· be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
· comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
· contain any material which is defamatory of any person
· contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
· promote sexually explicit material
· promote violence
· promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, or age
· infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
· be likely to deceive any person
· be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
· promote any illegal activity
· be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
· be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
· be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
· give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.